SilverDisc's ethical approach to SEO is tried and tested to deliver the best long-term gains to your business. We have an excellent reputation and, by working with us, you can be assured that your reputation is protected too - we guarantee it.
Our SEO reputation is founded on:
- Our history - founded in 1993, we got our first web server in 1994 and we've been practising SEO since 1995
- Our patents - we have two search engine patents from 1999 (you can read them on the US government's patent site here and here)
- Our ethics and contribution to Google's Webmaster Guidelines - we coined the term ethical SEO and contributed two principles to Google's guidelines in 2001, which are still there today
- Our speaking record on conference platforms around the world - we have spoken at the industry-leading Search Engine Strategies conference every year since 2001, at venues around the world
- Our track record for our clients - we work under a Non Disclosure Agreement with most clients so contact us to find out more.
We work with businesses of all sizes, in most industry sectors, and provide a range of SEO services including consultancy, hands-on support and project management. We can make the difference to your SEO that you are looking for.
Our discussions helped to clarify the Google guidelines and the thinking behind them; we'd been batting around similar ideas within Google, but hearing the same things being said from outside Google was very helpful to know that we were on the same page as other smart people.
Matt Cutts, Head of WebSpam, Google
on his discussions with SilverDisc’s Alan Perkins
We've been practising SEO since 1995
Contributing to the original Google Webmaster Guidelines and with a proven track record, SilverDisc can offer you the experience and assurance you need. As thought leaders, we predict where SEO is going and position you there to meet it.
Improve Your Rankings Ethically
We'll protect your brand
We don't believe in cheap tricks - we put real graft into an SEO strategy designed specifically to your individual business needs. We do what's right for your business, as doing it wrong can cost you. Worried about Panda and Penguin? These Google updates did not touch our clients at all.
Site Architecture Specialists
Do you have SEO issues involving dynamic content; multilingual content; multiple platforms, languages and locations; or large databases and product feeds? Or are you planning a website update or migration and concerned about the SEO impact? We have vast experience in these areas and can help to ensure you don't make a serious and costly mistake.
Why Choose SilverDisc ...
- Attentive & Professional
- We listen and we mean business
- Drive & Energy
- We relentlessly pursue our clients' goals
- Friendly & Sharing
- We'll go out of our way to help solve problems
- Ethical & Honest
- We give the best advice to protect your brand
- Smart & Precise
- We work intelligently, with attention to detail
- Innovative Thought Leaders
- We challenge accepted thinking